Welcome to ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Have you had wildlife problems you’re not equipped to handle? Bats in your attic, raccoons in your chimney, moles tearing up your yard?
We’re ALL OUT Wildlife Control, LLC, with 22 years’ experience. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and A rating with Angie’s List. ALL OUT Wildlife Control is the St. Louis area’s ONLY
ALL THE TIME
nuisance animal service! This means we focus completely on solving your wildlife problems and not on bugs or handyman services.
FIVE REASONS FOR HIRING ALL OUT WILDLIFE CONTROL
1. St. Louis area’s ONLY Certified Wildlife Control Professional: one of only FIFTEEN CWCPs world-wide! This is a certification earned by Dave and awarded by the National Wildlife Control Operators Association, as proof of high levels of experience, professionalism and training.
2. St. Louis area’s ONLY Academy Certified Professional for completion of a nationally recognized course of study on all aspects of wildlife removal and entry repair.
3. CUSTOM SOLUTIONS: we have several methods for solving your problem. If the “A” plan doesn’t work, we have “B,” “C,” and “D.” We’re not limited to one method. We offer a unique C.A.R.E. program–Custom Animal Removal and Exclusion.
4. 22 Years experience in professional wildlife control.
5. Science-based, best practices are used in our services. These are proven solutions, accepted industry-wide as superior techniques
Here are some of the services we offer you:
- Complete building inspection, from chimney top to foundation
- Written analysis of vulnerable points and areas of concern
- Chimney cap, gutter screen and solid gutter top installation and custom entry prevention
- Warranty against skunks spraying in traps
- Dead animal removal and deodorizing
- Three to five-year warranty on entry prevention—all work will be weather proof and done to applicable building codes
- Attic cleanup and deodorizing (If you have bats, birds, mice, squirrels or raccoons in your attic, ask us for a bid on this important service once we have removed the problem animal)
- Special attention to sensitive accounts
- Experience and training in dealing with wildlife diseases and parasites
- Experienced gutter cleaning and small repairs
- A trained Search Dog is available for finding live or dead animals
Of course, we carry all applicable licenses and insurance, and Dave is an expert at diagnosing problems. Please call our office at 636-368-5567 for more information or to schedule service.
Ask about our Custom Animal Removal & Exclusion service!