We at ALL OUT are proud of our experience and commitment to ALL OUT service.
We are the only wildlife control professionals in this area who can make these statements:
We follow Best Management Practices as proscribed by the Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies. Our qualifications are as follows:
- Certified Wildlife Control Professional–the ONLY CWCP in the St. Louis metro area!
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association Member
- Panel Member, Wildlife Pro Network Podcast
- St. Louis area’s only Academy Certified Professional (class of 2006, National Wildlife Damage Management Academy)
- 20 years experience as a wildlife control professional
- Certified Commercial Pesticide Applicator
- Illinois Nuisance Control Permittee (Class A–Commercial)
- Certified Bird Barrier Installer
- NWCOA Bat Standards Certified
- President/Founding Member, Missouri Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Contributing Writer, Wildlife Control Technology Magazine, Professional Wildlife Control Magazine
- Contributor/reviewer, National Wildlife Control Training Program
- Attendee, Wildlife Control Technology Magazine/NWCOA Annual Seminar & Conference, 1994, 2004, 2008-10; Featured Speaker, 2010, 2016
- Attendees, Annual NWCOA Convention, 2011-2015, Featured Speakers, 2015
Dave and Laura are both born, raised, schooled, lifelong residents of, and went to college in the St. Louis area, and now call Jefferson County home. We support the community in which we live, with such endeavors as:
- Missouri Dept. of Transportation Adopt-a-Highway Program Volunteers
- St. Louis Zoo Parents Program Members
- Board of Directors, Jefferson County Community Partnership
- Disability Support Systems Volunteers/Donors
- Habitat for Humanity Donors
- Mastodon Art/Science Regional Fair Volunteers/Donors/Judges
- Old Newsboys Day Volunteers
- University of Missouri Extension Active County Entrepreneurs–Pilot Program Participants
…and some things we are NOT:
We are NOT pest control operators who moonlight or do wildlife control as a sideline. Most pest control operators have very little knowledge, training or experience in wildlife control, and are familiar with only one type of solution for all problems (when the only tool you have is a hammer, all the problems look like nails!). Wildlife Control is our specialty, and as professionals our focus is on solving your wild animal conflicts.
We are NOT a referral site that is located in a far-away state with an 8OO number who pretend to have an office in this area, but really are selling the work to local businesses, at greatly-inflated prices (see http://www.ripoffreport.com/pest-control….sales-d26cc.htm). Our entire operation is right here in the St. Louis area.
Our reputation is not for sale. We were approached by a referral system that promised us a positive review if we signed up for their services. We turned them down. We welcome all referrals and reviews from our legitimate customers. If we made you happy, great! If we didn’t, let us make it right. If we didn’t do wildlife work for you, we don’t expect or want a false “review.”
We are NOT a franchise or a “branch office,” owned by a corporation whose headquarters are in another state or another country (remember Anheuser-Busch? McDonnell-Douglas? TWA?). We are locally and family-owned, so your tax dollars stay in your community. We don’t have franchise fees or corporate overhead that other companies have to pass on to you, the customer.
And, best of all, we do NOT have a robot phone system whose “menu options have changed.” There’s no robot. You are talking with an owner.